Personal Data processing
- The owner/operator of this website as well as the person responsible for the processing of personal data (the Processor) is Ing. Aneta Baklová, Ph.D., with head office registered at Marie Cibulkové Street 1177/10, Prague 4, 140 00. The Processor is registered at the Trade Licensing Office, company ID 88181421. The Processor is also registered at the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The Processor hereby declares that she handles personal data in accordance with valid and effective Czech legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- By submitting an order form, a web-based calculator form, a registration for submitting a comment on this site, or by paying online by card, you – as a personal data provider (the Provider) – agree with the processing of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. (Data Protection Law), as amended by subsequent amendments and regulations and with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR).
- You grant the consent for an indefinite period of time from the date of submitting.
- Personal data means the name, surname, e-mail, telephone and address.
- As the Provider, you have the right to access the data provided to the Processor.
- You have the right to edit or erase your personal data by sending your request to email@example.com. In the case of the erasure request, the requirement of removing the personal data from the database and from further processing must be clearly indicated.
Use, protection and storage of personal data
- Personal data provided by the Provider is used for the performance of the ordered service exclusively (contracts, invoices) and is not provided to the third parties.
- Provided personal data is not used to send any advertisement, newsletters or other offers.
- By filling the Wufoo form, you agree to provide filled personal data (name, surname, telephone and e-mail) to company SurveyMonkey Inc. This company does not provide the data further.
- The traffic on this website is tracking by application Toplist.cz. All data is deleted after five days.
- The data is protected by passwords, the access to the device is password-protected and has an antivirus program.
- Personal data will be stored for the duration of the effects of the rights and obligations from the contract and for the period necessary for archiving purposes in accordance with the relevant generally binding legal regulations.
- The staff of Petland is not allowed to save personal data of clients. The employees are contractually obliged to keep confidentiality about the provided services. This obligation continues even after the end of their employment.
- The CVs with all personal data of all not accepted job applicants will be deleted immediately.