Why to choose us:
- Professional, flexible team qualified in dog sitting.
- Years of experience with the canine nature.
- Dogs are accommodated in home environment, not in cages.
- Care on individual basis.
- Very limited number of pet sitted dogs (1 or 2 if they know each other).
- 24/7 care and supervision.
- Minimally 3 long walks a day (length and distance according to dog’s shape and health, we take dogs jogging as well).
- Beautiful calm locations with a lot of parks.
- Basic knowledge of veterinary discipline.
- Insurance which covers potential health damage, property damage.
What do we offer to your dog?
- feeding on a regular basis
- giving medicine on a regular basis
- wide range of toys and games
- wide range of treats for dogs and puppies
- it is possible to bath dogs, brush their fur on a regular basis
- for bathing we use shampoo Ben-fit with mink oil for shiny fur, we also use conditioner or conditioner in spray for long haired dogs
- if you wish we can brush your dog’s teeth, clean its ears and care of its paws with a very good beeswax cream
- going for check-ups to veterinary clinic or to dog’s saloon
- your dog is never going to stay waiting on leash
- nature trips, Zoo, etc.
What should you pack in your dog’s backpack?
- vaccination card (dogs must be vaccinated against rabies, distemper and parvovirus), they have to be dewormed and healthy
- medicine, if necessary
- collar and leash
- muzzle to be used in public transport (transport bag for little dogs)
- favorite toys
- panties and sanitary towels for dogs in heat (estrus)
To make sure that your dog will be happy in our “hotel for dogs” please check references from other customers.
Terms and conditions of accepting your dog for dog sitting
Dogs must behave well, they should be used to people and dogs because all my employees have their own dog. Dogs must be capable of walking down and up the stairs. Dogs must set an example, do not destroy anything at home beside toys and be used to walk outside. If your dog is medium or large breed dog it should have basic training. It is better for us if your dog is used to public transport or car. We are not accepting dogs which are aggressive. If your dog is taking any medicine we are going to give it to them.